Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all website development / design services provided by AdrarMedia to the Client.
Application and Interpretation
- These Web Design & Development Terms & Conditions (“Agreement”) are between AdrarMedia and you for provision of web design and development and related services.
- You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these Web Design & Development Terms & Conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
- Your continued receipt or use of the Services indicates your agreement to these Web Design & Development Terms & Conditions.
- AdrarMedia shall provide web design and development and related services, and perform its obligations, in accordance with your Proposal document (“Services”).
- During the process of designing and developing a website, it will be necessary to consider what different types of content will be needed for the site, such as text, photographs, audiovisual material or software. The more interesting and dynamic the content, the better the prospects of attracting visitors to the site.
- You shall ensure that Materials do not infringe any applicable laws, regulations, industry codes or third party rights (such as material which is obscene, indecent, pornographic, offensive, defamatory, threatening, liable to incite racial hatred or in breach of any third party intellectual property rights) (“Inappropriate Content”).
- You acknowledge that AdrarMedia has no control over any content or links placed on Site by you or anyone else and does not purport to monitor content of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, AdrarMedia reserves the right to remove content from the Site where it reasonably suspects such content is Inappropriate Content. Notwithstanding, AdrarMedia shall not be deemed to have any control over the Site or its contents
- AdrarMedia & Developer are not responsible for proofreading the content or checking for incorrect information this is the sole responsibility of the client.
- Content CANNOT be taken from other websites. ?AdrarMedia & Developer will not check if content provided is taken from other sources.
- You acknowledge that all the contents, including any images on your site, are your responsibility.
- AdrarMedia may include statement “Website Made by AdrarMedia” on the home page of the Site, together with a hyperlink to the Seen Agency website.
- AdrarMedia will provide the Client with an opportunity to review the appearance and content of the website during the design phase and once the overall website development is completed. At the completion of the project, such materials will be deemed to be accepted and approved unless the Client notifies AdrarMedia otherwise within ten (10) days of the date the materials are made available to the Client.
- AdrarMedia makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.). Client agrees that AdrarMedia cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems.
- AdrarMedia cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client. As such, AdrarMedia reserves the right to quote for any work involved in changing the website design or website code for it to work with updated browser software.
Third Party Servers
- AdrarMedia cannot guarantee correct functionality if the Client wishes to use a third-party server. In the event that the Client is using a third-party server, it is the responsibility of the Client and any third party host to ensure that the server is compatible with the website. AdrarMedia will assist the Client to configure the server if this is required. However, this may be subject to additional charges.
- If the Client’s website is to be installed on a third-party server, AdrarMedia Creative must be granted temporary read/write access to the Client’s storage directories which must be accessible via FTP. Depending on the specific nature of the project, other resources might also need to be configured on the server.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous representations, promises, assurances, warranties, understandings and agreements between them, whether written or oral, relating to their subject matter.